Thursday, November 14, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed~3rd

If you receive this blog post by email, be sure to click on the link at bottom for the full post.
(One of these days, I'll figure this site out and save you some clicking!)
 
On the 3rd Day of GraceReclaimed, St. Philip said to me….
Best Soup Ever!!
But then again, he says that to all my soups. 
So yes, I cooked yesterday.  Figured I’d better since he pays the electric bill!  And what with the glue gun heating, the music going, the light bulbs burning in every corner and now the heater running; he pays the gas bill too…well you get my drift.
Today’s peek!
Wreaths of 7thJoy past, in case you’ve been wishing you hadn’t past it up last year! (SecondChance Priced)
 
And Lights of Christmas future….I just love lamps, thus the electric bill!!!
(And in a 73 year old house, you don't even want to know!)
 
May the memories of Christmases past be in your heart and the light of Christmas coming be getting brighter each day!


Gracefully glowing and turning the heater off, B

No comments:

Post a Comment