Saturday, November 16, 2013

12 Days of GraceRecalimed~4th.no.5th

If you receive this blog post by email, be sure to click on the link at bottom for the full post.
(One of these days, I'll figure this site out and save you some clicking!)
 
On the 4th day of GraceReclaimed, St. Philip said to me…You deserve a day off!!
Well I fib, he really didn’t, but my precious mother did, thank God for Mom!!
Off to the Junior League Holiday Market in the Woodlands with my young mother...the other silver bell!
Isn’t she adorable?
Well lets just say, the market sardine can in the Woodlands was a bust,
OH MY HEAVENS.....waayyyy to many bodies!!
Couldn't even move.  You see, I'm not a crowd person and this was just a sea of women with VERY large purses.
   We didn't hang for long.
But a day spent with Mom is always a good day!

Made me think this Alfresco Tag Sale is a GREAT idea.
Fresh air and unique stuff, no repeattttttts!
 
So just in case you needed a GraceReclaimed fix today,
Your 5th Day Peek ...
Just bottles, bottles and more bottles, my way of recycling.
 
 
 
Lord give me coffee to change the things I can and wine to accept the things I cannot!
We'll have both!!

God give me grace and space, B

No comments:

Post a Comment