Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!

If you receive this post by email....please click on the link below for the full version and music if you please....

Thirty two years ago I was blessed with my first son. 
Young, alone and filled with uncertainty, I welcomed your preciousness into my life and I was forever changed.  God knew that with you, my strength would only grow, my confidence build and my dependence on him become everything.  You were my something to cherish, my directing force, my reason to succeed.  Through your birth, I learned so much about love… the love that comes from being a Mom to a tiny boy, the love from a family that lifts that Mom and baby up so that they can thrive, and the love that is possible when we wait on the Lord. 
 
Isaiah 40:41
But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. (NKJV)
 
 
In words, there are none sufficient to express the joy you brought to my life.  You were and are my Great miracle!  And now that you are grown, my heart is filled with even more joy, watching you...now a great father to miracles of your own!  May you continue to soar with wings like eagles and run but not be weary...
 
 
For God’s grace and love abounds in you!



And so begins my favorite time of year.  Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it…Take time to give thanks and celebrate your own miracles, but most importantly, the miracle that saved us all!
In His gracious and miraculous care, B

No comments:

Post a Comment