Wednesday, November 20, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed~9th with a possibility of ______!


On the 9th day of Grace Recalimed, St. Philip said to me,
Have you considered a rain contingency plan???
SHHHHHHH! I said, don’t even speak those words!
You see… I prayed for a day just like this glorious day!
 
  Oh, believe me, I started watching the extended forecast in late October. 
And due to forecasted thunderstorms on the 16th,
I brightly moved the date to the 23rd! 
Maybe I forgot to change the requested beautiful weather date with God,
I've been known to do that kind of stuff!
 
Well the best laid plans, huh?  I am watching Frank and Anthony at 4, 6 and 10, believing the sun will show up on their little 7 day forecast thingy~ So far, it’s not happening! 
So this is my contingency plan;
Prepare, Sew, Create, Pray, Repeat…
And just in case, I say quietly, my rain boots are ever ready!
 
Enough with the contingency thoughts....
 
Here is your peek for the day! 
 
 Fresh off B’s machine….faux fur stockings, extra long for extra goodies from Santa!
 
And oh by the way DARLENE, my little GraceReclaimed Design Shop/Guest Room is ready for you and all the other guests who care to brave the weather....


 
Rain Boots in the ready position!
 
Hope you have a pair too and this gives you a little inspiration to
put on your big girl boots and gracefully slosh on over.
Please keep watching the blog and your email
in case we have to plan a RAINOUT DATE
I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!
 
Full of Grace and prayers for sunshine, B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment