Sunday, November 24, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed ~13th, Don't even say it!


On the 13th day of GraceReclaimed,
St. Philip Darlene said to me
(good thing DRH is not in slapping reach, just kidding!)
The sun is shining!
As I place my hands are over my ears and begin to hummmm!
While I try to find a place for all this STUFF!!
And as I seriously begin to consider a
Black Friday Sale on Epps!!!
 
 
 
Not Funny!  Not Funny at All!
Yes the sun is shining, God is funny like that!
And as sad as I was to have to cancel the Tag Sale, my spirits were so lifted by all the sweet friends who shared in my disappointment, and who promised to show if we reschedule!
And now I'm so used to this almost daily blogging, you can't get rid of me!
Back to shuffling Stuff!
Ya'll have a blessing filled Thanksgiving and stay tuned!
 
In God's most gracious and funny care, B
 
 

1 comment:

  1. HEY, don't shoot the MESSENGER!!!! ;) It's raining in DRH now -- soon to be in a neighborhood near you, I'm sure. I'll be there with bells on whenever you say. I'm all packed, I just have to brush my teeth and put on my boots! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete