Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Just B~Lieve!!

And ready your Christmas PJs!!
 
Always in His grace, B
 
 
"THE GRACE OF GOD" ... So grace is favor, "unmerited favor." Salvation by Grace. Grace is, therefore, God's unmerited favor - His goodness toward those who have no claim on, nor reason to expect, divine favor.
The principal manifestation of God's grace has heen in the form of a gift.

~~~~~~

2018 focus scripture...

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
I will give them a heart to know that I am the Lord, and they shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with their whole heart.
Lamentations 2:19
"Rise during the night and cry out. Pour out your hearts like water to the Lord.  Lift up your hands to him in prayer, pleading for your children."

No comments:

Post a Comment