Saturday, December 14, 2013

Magically Musical Waltzing Trees....


It all started with the GraceReclaimed Sale,
Having the tree up was a must!!
 Although a little naked, it was a good thing, because we were overflowing and checkout ended up in the living room!  MY sweet clients were very patient; some even strolled through the dining room and study just to get a peek…
OK by me, they were waiting to buy stuff and I needed some “stuff” gone!  
Good thing I had at least thrown up a little Christmas,
Just not my usual, sigh!
After the Sale, this girl was crying for some attention and my sweet little ones did a wonderful job last weekendWhat I didn’t have the heart to tell them was she really needed more lights!  Sooo, after they left I undressed her to add some strands...
 
Three tries and a fit or two later (not made in USA), she was glowing!  Then I carefully redressed her with each ornament “exactly” where Jackson & Quinn put it originally (just a tiny white magical fib).

With a few added ribbons,
WE WERE GOOD!

 
Until St. Philip suggested it was time to get our “REAL” tree.  Christmas just isn’t Christmas without our live frazier fir.  Well, as the helper said at Lowe’s, you’re kind of late!  All the 8’ were gone, but we found the perfect 10’…..a little trim later and it was dubbed, the BEST TREE EVER by St. Philip! 
 
Not to mention, waltzing the flocked girl to the dining room, her new home! 
 Thus the magical musical waltzing trees….but our home is always filled with music and shuffling of some kind!
The frazier fur got a quick outfit of amber lights with white glistening mesh and a homemade garland of old hymnal Psalms (b~love). 
 
 
 
 
Cameron and Kelley came home last night for a quick visit before she heads home for the holidays.  They did the honors of hanging his keepsake soldiers, now I just have to slow Garrison down enough to add his snowman army!!  And who knows, if I’m lucky my little elves may be back for a stay and finish it off with a few of their dad’s train collection.
So I tend to agree with St. Philip, it probably is THE BEST TREE EVER!


Oh yeah, Speaking of music, the perfect fun for grandbugs....Mr. Christmas~!
(I got him for a steal last year after Christmas at Home Depot, just 9.99)
 He conducts the music and puts on a light show at the request of kids, young & old!
 
Gracefully glad the tree is trees are finally dressed!  B
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment