Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Deco Cheer and thank you one and all!


GraceReclaimed Tag Sale behind me…
I’m a little under the weather, but feeling so very blessed! 
I cannot thank you ladies enough for stopping by and spending some time with me,
my Mom and my lifesaver friend, Carolyn. 
 
It was great to see each of you!  Heaven only knows what I’d do without you
beautiful & loyal friends and clients,
most especially at Christmas Time!!  

I so appreciate your graciousness in helping me make a little room around here….    
Now I can start pulling out the Shaw House Christmas “stuff” , albeit a little later than usual this year. 
But first a couple of stops to spread Christmas Deco Cheer
at some favorite clients’ homes
and of course Mom’s place (I owe her for sure!).
Thanksgiving with some of Mom's girls....
 
A few pictures from the tag sale! 


 
 If you couldn’t make the sale and plan on enjoying the
  ~
I'll be opening the shop for just a bit on Friday evening if  you want to stop for a visit!
And if I don't see you...
May you all have a calm, peaceful and loving season,
with the focus being God's precious Gift to us all!
 
Feeling better just remembering you!
Filled with Grace and Mucinex , B
 

2 comments:

  1. Remembered about 8:30 PM that I was suppose to be there - we had a full day at TUMC decorating the church (missed you!) Our theme this year is "Come Home" - we are in a transition period and are hoping people will come home and help us become the church that Christ wants us to be! I would love to see you and Sir Phillip soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beautiful Rebecca, sorry you missed it, stop by anytime....sounds like a wonderful theme! Philip and I miss everyone for sure! We will look forward to seeing you soon!

      Delete