Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FALL on your knees!


I love FALL for many reasons.

One is so I can say this....another being the crisp mornings that usher in the changing season, both remind me of where I need to be more often!

ON MY KNEES talking to the one who thought up this beautiful season.

I know its not really here yet, but I'm more than ready, as you can see. I'm always eager for refreshing cool air, especially after the sweltering hot days of summer! Like the seasons of our life, some almost too miserable to bear. But just when you think you can't stand the heat any longer, along comes a cool whispering breeze or a golden floating leaf. Each JOYfully reminding you of who is there to refresh and renew, letting go of the season past, making way for the new things to come. Yes, it does usher in the quiet cold of winter, a time to rest and rejoice, ahhh Christmas and then Spring, life anew! But Fall is full of the anticipation of it all! I'm on my knees just "thanking" about it!
b


No comments:

Post a Comment