Monday, November 6, 2017

Hello, it's me B....

~To see the full blog, please click here~

 
I’ve been thinking about you guys so much and this post for a while…How do I just show up with a smile and a full heart and not apologize for the absence or intrusion, whatever shape it takes?!  An explanation would most definitely be more than anyone needs to hear, so I’m just going to say how much I’ve missed this creative blogging/journaling part of my life and how very much I pray that some of you are still out there and interested in hearing of
                                                   GraceReclaimed...                                                  
my life routine, forgetting, then joyfully reclaiming the wondrous gift of His Grace!

After much ado, it's hard to believe it was over a year ago, I wrote something like this….

So just in case I make it over that creative mountain, I’m planning my GraceReclaimed “Just B’s Everything but the Christmas Kitchen Sink” Trunk Show for November 12, 2016.   Pencil me in please. Snippets and sneak peeks to follow…

You cannot go back and make a brand new beginning, but you can start now and make a brand new ending!  I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let the process begin.

A long heart draining and reflective year behind me, the beautiful season of Christmas ahead, I’m pulling up my wide calf winter boot straps and preparing to host my annual trunk show sometime in November.   It’s a very noncommittal date I know, but you know how Novembers go (smile!).   So I’ll keep you posted of course and hopefully I’ll see all of your smiling loving heart full faces soon and we can catch up!!
In His constant regardless of me Grace, B
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment