Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My reaction to stress today!



Waking up each morning as I hear the shower of St. Philip going, my routine consist of, checking the clock (numbers are big!), donning my readers (Ugh!), grabbing my phone (bad habit), checking my email (1 in every 10 important!), then clicking on FB (another bad habit!).  But on a positive note, my newsfeed includes Proverbs 31 ministries' daily link.  A couple of weeks ago, one really resonated with me, so each day since I’ve grabbed that grace and strived to embrace these suggestions…

Your progress doesn't have to be perfect to be powerful. And a setback doesn't mean we should give up. Grab some grace and keep going.

Have one better reaction ...to stress today.

Respond with gentleness and humility and refuse pride's pull to get angry.

Believe the best about someone instead of assuming the worst.

Make this a day you do more listening than talking.

Let someone else be celebrated without you being threatened.

Make some imperfect progress in that area of struggle today. In doing so, you'll look a little more like Jesus.
- Lysa TerKeurst 
Proverbs 31 Ministries
 
Spring door dressing/wreath making….was my reaction to stress today! 
 

 
 
 

 One for moi, one for mom!  Watch out if you have a naked door, 400 Epps can only handle so much stress relief tastefully.
 

Off to the farm to spend a couple of spring break days with my grandbabes!  Oh yeah, there ARE a few doors there.   Have a graced one, B

1 comment: