Thursday, November 19, 2015

GraceReclaimed 2015 Christmas Trunk Show Update...

The old Charlton place is almost ready….
I know I promised to blog about GraceReclaimed’s upcoming event!  But I find myself so caught up in catching up that I’ve hardly had time to think…much less put pen to paper/fingertips to keyboard!     

And honestly, these days there have been much more important things to think about and focus on than my trunk show shenanigans…
Life can be so hard ~ but God is always so good!
 
 
But, just so you know, I’ve been soaking up the songs of Christmas and working steadily to get ready for Saturday and all my wonderful friends and clients.  
The forecast says a chance of rain, but I'm choosing shine and opening the doors either way!
Can’t wait to see each and every one of you!
 
Yours in God's gracious care, B

No comments:

Post a Comment