Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Decision 2014 Christmas Trunk~

[GraceReclaimed Full Blog Here]
Should I or should I not? 
It is obvious I've got some stuff to share with you, my friends and clients....
 
So what's the problem???
Let's see...
Again, the roof is leaking in the Old Charlton House!
Again, St. Philip is working in Austin and will be flying the country next week
...saint to do list squashed!
Again, I still have way too many ideas and projects swirling around!
And again as usual, my "maid"
 is busy decorating my clients' homes...
so no white gloves will be allowed!!!
 
 
With that said, 
In not so graceful Belinda fashion,
I just can't help myself!
 
So, I'm shooting for December 6th, 10-1,
I'll keep you posted...  
 
 
 
So come all ye faithful friends and clients!
 
Decision 2014
GraceReclaimed Christmas Trunk Show,
almost certain to ... B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment