Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend Snag, my new addiction/obsession….


 ~Good Monday friends~  
Let me just say thanks for all the love and sweet support expressed about my ramblings last week. It was such a blessing and helped me decide to blog awhile longer....
 
I pray your weekend was restful and relaxing!
 
I wish I could say that mine was both,
but I find myself recovering from a bit of a SNAG High. 
 It seems I have become a little addicted or obsessed!
 
~It all started when I thought I’d check out Craig’s List for furniture pieces for Tyler's new home.  You have no idea how many awesomely priced sofas I've forwarded to he and my daughter-in-law this last year!
 
Who is CRAIG anyway?  
I’d like to get my hands on him thank him for this newly developed addiction.  Because of him, I may have to join Furniture Buyer’s Anonymous and admit that I am a chair whore!! 
AND then there is EstateSales.net...I mentioned them last week. Buyers beware! My white dish obsession has morphed into china closet hoarder proportions and believe me, this old house has no china closet!!!
 
This week's binge began on Friday morning.  Before a busy work day, I talked my sweet Mom into running with me to an Estate Sale in Magnolia...Yes she drove over in a downpour; did I say she's a trooper?
We picked up all of this before 9:30 a.m...
 
 
I just love these old ceramic Christmas Trees, an art form from the past! Can’t believe I scored both.  Plus a sweet set of American made vintage dessert plates and just a few old pastry molds.
 


 
And after a little cajoling on Saturday, I talked St. Philip into driving me to Katy to pick up these two old girls. 
Vintage Library Chairs just waiting for new frocks! 
A steal for $80, yes for both!
 

 
So there you have it, my addicted, obsessed self, finished the weekend on something other than a sugar high! 
Planning a GraceReclaimed trunk show…
will be the 1st step in my much needed 12 step program!
 
Gracefully shuffling through my sweet stuff, b

4 comments:

  1. Can you plan the Trunk Show around Nutcracker weekend so I can drive the truck down from Nashville and hit both? :D You have such an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daaadddgguuummmittttt! Now I want some of those old Christmas trees! Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete