Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In Case You Missed It!

I had a little sale over Easter Weekend!
 
 
 It was so much fun, the weather so nice and the company so sweet….
 
That I’m thinking of repeating myself.
 
So keep an eye out for another weekend
“wayafternoon” invitation
 to shop, sip & sit a spell!
 
And I’ll be posting a few things for sale on the
 “Latest Creations” page,
 just in case you like shopping from your favorite chair.
 


Love  to all of you who shopped by & stayed a while!
You made my Easter holiday!
And inspired me!!
 
As well, this young man....playing the entire service at St. Cecilia's Easter Service in Houston!
Way to go Cameron!!
 
 And on a side note....
Happy Birthday love
to Mrs. Violet Shaw,
 a very special southern lady in our lives! 
"May blessing, purpose, fulfillment and love chase you down all year long!"
 (borrowed, thank you Chance Scoggins for the greatest wish I've ever heard!!)
 
Hope your Easter was filled with the true awesomeness of God's Grace!
b
 

No comments:

Post a Comment