Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend of brightness...

This weekend, my youngest turned 18....
Raising boys for 32 years, I'm almost done.
A long time coming? Yes! ~ Bittersweet? So very
 
Garrison, my baby,
 can only be described as brave, bold & bright,
in every form of each word~
 

Helping us celebrate his Uncle's milestone,
this tiny ball of brightness, Sawyer!
 He's really beginning to shine~
 

 
 
In addition, my favorite trees are blooming boldly in the back yard,
Saucer Magnolias (Magnolia × soulangeana)
gifts from my boys over the years~
 
 
Brightly bringing an end to the month of love~
 
  
I pray yours was filled with much!

Remember….
The son always shines where you are! 
 
Remind…yourself of that brightness today! 
He is always with you!
Repeat…it to someone you love each day! 
Doesn’t everyone need to hear this?!
 
In love with His brightness and blessed by His grace, b
 

No comments:

Post a Comment