Friday, October 25, 2013

Confusion and Loose Springs......


If I haven't lost you yet...thought I'd share a little project I’m working on for the up and coming GraceReclaimed Tag Sale…..
 It’s well known that my springs are a little loose……. 
 
 
But I get a little crazy crazier this time of year; cool weather shows its beautiful self and I start thinking about the holidays and what I need/have to do to ready myself.   And each year I promise myself that I will be organized, diligent, methodical, and careful not to rush through it.  I will not over commit, overdo, or overlook any moment!   A well intentioned goal! 

This year the Sale is requiring me to do some cleaning and clearing out of cobwebs ….in my home, garage, and brain!   How did all this “stuff” get here and what made me think I needed to hang onto it.   I think we are all guilty of hanging onto things and thoughts that we should not!
 
 
So I’m busy beeing, making this girl a new coat….
And focusing on the last lines of the serenity prayer!
 
“Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardship as a pathway to peace, taking as Jesus did this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will so that I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
 
Amen and in God's Grace, B

No comments:

Post a Comment