Friday, January 21, 2011

White Wagon Wondering....????

I’ve noticed that many of you sweet followers/blogcheckers/bored but loving friends, check on my White Wagon Progress post occasionally and you’re all probably thinking...
 Wagons are slow, but this one is off in the ditch!!

Well you’re right about the off in the ditch part, except it’s not my little white wagon, it is little ol’me….and I use that term loosely for sure! It is my well known nature or tendency to get off track, off task, off in a direction all together different. But occasionally, where I go brings loads more Joy than if I had kept my wheels in line as intended.

By way of the ditch and better late than never, here is the finished product….
 The room was actually finished in time for our 7thJoyTrunk Show in December.
But due to the fact that I have way too much STUFF,
it remains my tiny little 7thJoy Design Showroom
(my larger workroom yet a dream!)

And More Stuff!
 
And it occasionally plays guest bedroom to friends/sisters who bless our home ever so often and need a comfy place to sleep that isn’t otherwise occupied by stinky teenage boys! 

  The color-Straw Harvest, the floor-60yearold Painted/Now Polished Cement, the dust ruffle & window treatments-made from yardage I purchased some 15 years ago…trust me, I knew I’d find a use for it someday! And the rest…just things or stuff collected for another time when I find just the right need!
 So stop by, enjoy and come visit me anytime!
Joyfully keeping the light on!!! b

1 comment:

  1. I love my room! ;) I'll be there as quick as I can! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete