Friday, December 10, 2010

7thJoy Bloggett for 12/10/10

Just some of the things I love about Christmastime….

Precious, innocent, beautiful, rosy cheeked babies in warm fuzzy clothes!
Small gifts reminding us of God’s most wonderful One!
Sweet tiny Quinn, growing too fast, changing too quickly!!


Two becoming young men, off to a Christmas Band Concert in their RatPack look!
Sometimes gifts, reminding me of God’s Grace for sure!
Blessings I didn’t deserve, I know!
Cameron and Garrison, what would I do without their joy?
Growing even faster, STOP!


My Oldest Pride and Joy, graduating next week from UofH, with a precious family of his own!
Tyler, God’s way of correcting my path...
all the while showing me His Love!
Couldn’t be more proud of this young man!
Grew to be a man before I could blink!!

Precious time of the year, passing to quickly as usual….

Breathe Belinda, Exhale & B Joyfully Thankful!

1 Timothy 1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks for making me cry! Sweet tears of joy for you and yours. Wasn't it last week that we were young and foolish girls? Ah, time. And immeasurable gifts it has brought us! Much love, always!

    ReplyDelete