Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh My Lands...

Things are wild around here…..

7th Joy is in high gear readying for our Christmas Trunk Show!  YES...already!!!

In the midst of my little white wagon work, we are sewing, shopping, preparing to bake, etc, etc, etc…..
And as usual, things start to fall apart around me.

It’s just a mess, take a look, but please don’t spread it around!


The only thing looking great lately is our beautiful website and blogspot; thanks to my wonderful, cherished, awesomely talented,
and almost lifelong friend (can't resist saying that),  Darlene of http://dirtroadheaven.blogspot.com/ Fame (check her out).  I just love her!

And just to make myself feel a little bit better about my mess, I found this scripture to rest in. Hope you do the same…

If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.
Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NLT)

So glad I found it! Applies to so many areas of our lives…with that said,  I’m off to spend some quality time with my sweet Mom.

Have a great weekend! Joyfully playing today, b

No comments:

Post a Comment