Saturday, September 4, 2010

I declare Monday...MOANDAY!


The Gris Bleu must be working because...

My little white wagon has slowed a bit this week. I was on a great wagon roll until Monday. You know what Monday usually brings, for some of us anyway….The Change!

















No, not that change; the end all be all, change my life change, getting healthy change, the big D WORD change. On Monday I started a new DIET, or LIFESTYLE, if you’re a positive thinker, like me on Tuesday!
















Here we go again, we know we need to take better care of ourselves, eat more fruits and vegetables, less fries and vanilla ice cream….be more aware of our vitamin D levels, water intake, bone health, cancer risks, etc., etc.! Especially as we hit “middle age”, don’t you just hate that? I say we, because I don't like to think of myself alone on this journey.  And even though, I’m relatively healthy, still have excellent blood pressure and exercise most every day…..it’s time I get more serious about my health. I knew it would come someday….it just takes too much of my concentration! I'd rather be creating!

So this week I’ve been working a little and WHINING A LOT! I know in my heart that it is for my own good and only benefits will come.  And I keep telling myself that soon I will have more energy , be able to paint tall rooms with a single hand! Look, it’s a bird, it’s a plane; it’s Super B!

And rolling along, I must remember this,

We don’t enjoy being disciplined. It always seems to cause more pain than joy. But later on, those who learn from that discipline have peace that comes from doing what is right! Hebrews 12:11 GWT

So for now, I’ll live in willing discipline…looking forward to the Joyful fruit! But just know that when I hit 80, God willing, I plan to be a buxom, bulky, beamy, Butterfinger eating BB!!! b

No comments:

Post a Comment