Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little white wagon progress...Gris Bleu!

I read this wonderful bit of information recently while working on changing the colors in my old Charlton House....
The color blue is associated with the mind and body and can produce a calming effect while slowing the metabolism, NOT GOOD! However, Blue is often used as an appetite suppressant so if you run a restaurant, consider painting it red; but if you're dieting (Always!), put lots of blue in your kitchen and dining room from blue plates, blue candles, and blue placemats. So I chose blue walls….figured I’d get better results by the mere square footage!
Well, it’s really Gris Bleu, blue gray or as Sherwin named it, Austere Gray….
Here’s a peek, I think it’s rather lovely; but beware, if you are cooking a special meal or headed to your favorite restaurant today…look later, it may spoil your appetite!









Love how it changes with the light!

Moving on to the infamous “soon to be work room”… next color please!
Joyfully losing my craving for blues! b

No comments:

Post a Comment