Sunday, August 2, 2009

7th Choice a Charm



Our latest project was one of McKay preplanning, 2 stunningly whimsical chairs, then indecision, transformed into its now or never....seven paint choices later and last minute R&B's painting (I'm rubbing off),
ending in a 7th Joy Winner!
It is always hard doing your own space. Mrs. R, who never seems to be one of indecision, but always one with impeccable taste and right-on choices, was not so with her new project. Add that to her new partnership with mwa:} a last minute, fly by the seat of my pants, kinda designer; what do you get? A nearly perfect parlor if we do say so ourselves! Still a work in progress, its a must for an empty nesting southern girl, a place to escape, read a book, plan the next road trip or just sit awhile....Not for long though, the dust around my dear friend is about to be stirred up again, off to take painting lessons in good old
M, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I, crooked letter, crooked letter, I humpback, humpback , I!

Living vicariously, have fun my friend. Oh to be an empty-nester...
That's just my "Its almost the end of summer Mom talking! Summer with boys who choose video games and movies with friends over a Mom who wants to run the roads, shop, and expects rooms to stay clean,,,,imagine that. Gotta love em!
Just looking for something JOYFUL to blog about!

have a blessing enough day, b

No comments:

Post a Comment