Monday, July 27, 2009

Hands clasped, on my knees, but no words!

This is where I find myself!

Jeremiah 29
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart....my favorite part of this scripture!

It is when I forget this passage and start thinking that God is somewhere else, that surely he has forgotten me,

it is when I stop seeking with all my heart, that I cease to feel JOY.

so I am praying that this is where the mighty work begins....

When we finally come to a place where the difficulties become so bad, where we've reached our limit, where we've tried everything and exhausted all our options, it is then that God begins a mighty work through us: "I know, even though you are temporarily harassed by all kinds of trials and temptations. This is no accident—it happens to prove your faith, which is infinitely more valuable than gold" 1 Peter 1:6-7.

I pray us all enough!
b


No comments:

Post a Comment