Friday, October 7, 2016

I think I can, I THINK I CAN….

[GraceReclaimed Full Blog Here, Promise it's worth the click]
 
Hello Fall!  Yes, finally some fall like weather in Texas!  But I say that quietly, because you know what happens as soon as you speak it, shhhhhhh...
The pumpkins are out, the leaves are FALLING! 





I’m just not sure it’s the seasonal change because our trees seem sick and it’s a literal aphid festival in Tomball.  Anyone else?

 
In the midst of cleaning up a bit of the mess, we spied this big guy in our large pecan tree…about 50’ up no less; hope he is not stalking my Gracie!
 

He
was
huge!
or
She
was
quiet
fluffy!


 






But I digress...on to the THINK I CAN part. 
No promises, because I hate broken ones. Just know that I’m really, really trying to work a trunk show in and around a little caretaking, design work and new kitchen construction that keeps doing the “scope creep” thing.  I learned the term from St. Philip, imagine that!
He uses it often when I start adding to his to do list.
Dust and ideas are flyin’.  And of course I have to rearrange my tinytexasstudio, aka the sewing closet!!
Beginning to admit that this lady engine has a bit of A.D.D.
So just in case I make it over that creative mountain, I’m planning my GraceReclaimed
“Just B's~Everything but the Christmas Kitchen Sink”
 Trunk Show for November 12, 2016, or thereabouts!  


  PENCIL her in please!  Snippets and sneak peeks to follow.

My sweet tiny pumpkin candle holders, a long ago gift from a special friend, always makes me think of her!
 

I think I can thought for the day...
You cannot go back and make a brand new beginning, but you can start now and make a brand new ending! 
I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But love it even more from 2 Corinthians 5:17 

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Off to the SILOBRATION with my sweet St. P
 

Gracefully thankful for him and the newness of each day, B

Welcoming Fall at the old Charlton Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment