Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Minding my biscuits....

 
I know…I’m not a food blogger!  In fact, I’m not sure I fit into any set blogging category!
But I just couldn’t resist sharing this delicious recipe with you. 
It all started when I was looking for some “brunch” recipes for Mom’s 80th birthday celebration and came across this sinful recipe on Pinterest.

Biscuits and Gravy Casserole 
 
I asked Danel of
(highly recommend if you need a caterer),
to prepare it as part of the menu.
She DID
~Now we're addicted~
 
Can’t tell you how the family and guests raved,
including my younger guys "the picky eaters". 
I’ve even had to teach my middle guy how to make it for his college crew.  
It’s an easy no fail recipe that is perfect for a weekend breakfast,
crowd or just a couple...
easy to double+ and leftovers are even better! 
I’m almost embarrassed to tell you who prepared this batch.
 
 Well, it wasn't me...
Let's just say, St. Philip knows his way around the kitchen, thank goodness! 
At 58, I try to pretend we don't have one!
 
So if you are feeling like some comfort food and not worried about the guilt that might soak in afterward,
 jut click on this Pinterest link for the recipe. 
Or if you're not a Pinterest junkie, leave a comment and I'll forward the recipe of sin along!

Grace and biscuits to you this fine day! B

 

No comments:

Post a Comment