Sunday, October 5, 2014

Top of an October mornin’ to ya!!!


 Dinna fash yerself …
It’s only one of the ladies of this old Charlton House!
I’m not sure if you know this,
but I’ve lived in this old house for only 13 of it's 75 year old self,
and rumor says 400 Epps Street is haunted!! 
Not that I believe, but each October, when fall shows up,
cool weather sets in and the floors begin to creak a little more,
I wonder….
Just a bit & not really, but all the old stories are fun to hear and trust me,
we’ve heard more than a few. 
 

I LOVE FALL, however Halloween has never been my favorite holiday and time was I hated skeletons;
 but when I saw this one at Costco last week,
she just rattled herself right in to my shopping cart.
AND she is poseable!!!
 

Just couldn’t resist dressing her up to greet the passersby.  I’m thinking Mrs. Charlton might enjoy sitting on my porch with this old girl!  Honk if you happen to drive by,
I’m sure they’d love the attention!
 
 
Gracefully waving on Fall...I've been waiting, B

No comments:

Post a Comment