Monday, October 27, 2014

New frocks for the girls….

[GraceReclaimed Full Blog Here]
Update to a recent Weekend Snag!
Just picked up the girls from my upholsterer….
And they are quite smart in their gray denim frocks!


You might remember I snagged the pair a while back on Craig’s List for $80.00~~
These vintage library chairs made by Shaw Furniture out of North Carolina are solid, comfy and just the right size.  I adore the new tailored pleats and their strong lines!  And of course adding a little ottoman makes them extra comfy. 
It was an Estate Sale bargain at just $6.


Now the decision....
Do I sell them at the GraceReclaimed Trunk Show or
will they have a home around this Old Charlton Place?
 
If the gray girls stay,
somebody’s gotta go (chairs of course)….
because the Chair Whoreder Alarms are starting to go off!

AND just in case you caught it….
Pencil in November 29th or December 6th….
A GraceReclaimed Christmas Trunk Show
is a strong possibility!
 
St. Philip has already started on his Trunk Show To Do List....
It's amazing how much we can get done around here if I cry Trunk Show!!! 
Plus it blocks the view of Epps Fitness and Grill, across the street
when I sit in my swing.....
Tomball Museum is a great neighbor!

Swinging gracefully into the season, B

No comments:

Post a Comment