Monday, April 14, 2014

En plein air

French for Alfresco,

describing an activity done outside,

Say for instance,

 the Spring

GraceReclaimed Alfresco SALE…

 

 

 In case you were anxiously

 anticipating the Sale planned for earlier this month,
(I WISH!)

I hope you used your pencil!

After much rain watching, deliberating and creating....

~I THINK I'M  FINALLY READY~ 

Yes, we all know I'm a little crazy....
Yes, I know it is Easter Weekend....!
And yes, I'm crossing my "buns" that you'll be in town!
 
 
So rest and reflect on Good Friday
~

 Then scurry on over Saturday "wayafternoon" 
( April 19th, 4-7p.m. ) 
for some
"En plein air" shopping
and
 a glass of wine or strawberry lemonade!
Bring a chair, sit a spell!

Check out the Latest Creations Page for a preview....
 
Praying for a God's glorious springtime day,
 blessed with the faces of you, my friends and clients!!

~Keep an eye out for the GraceReclaimed Golden Egg~

Grace and Easter blessings, b
  

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all your newest creations. You have been a busy girl! Hoping and praying for beautiful everything for you on the 19th. I will have a house full and be purring up here in east Texas. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks painter friend...I see you've been doing some beautiful busy work yourself! Have a happy happy birthday week and a great cozy Easter! love you back!

      Delete