Sunday, March 23, 2014

What is eloquence?

The ability to speak or write well & in an effective way,
articulateness
                                     poetry
    inspiration
                                            gift of gab!
 
 
Several years ago an old and dear friend set up a beautiful website for myself and another friend who decided to start a “little decorative pillow making and fiber art business”.  
At the same time the website friend suggested that one or both of us start blogging to draw attention to "SeventhJoy".  
 
 
 I took her direction and jumped into the blogging part wholeheartedly.  Just hoping and praying that someone might read my ramblings… regardless of my lack of eloquent writing ability.
 

Fast forward to 2014, website and little 7thJoy dissolved… (let’s just say, we ran out of stuffing!), and I’m still blogging along with a few sweet & faithful followers as GraceReclaimed!


So you might ask, Why keep writing?

I know without being told that there are many who write with more beautiful eloquence and poetic wanderlust than I. The words so smooth, clear, and powerful that their posts can’t arrive fast enough.  And there are a multitude of blogs by spirit filled writers I admire for their faith, knowledge and devotion.  Their inspirational thoughts cause me to fall in love with God’s word even more deeply.  I can only dream of writing such…..


Still I write my elementary gifted gab about simple experiences, pretty things, design stuff, family love, all with an occasional attempt to share the beauty of
God’s amazing grace. 


 
So I guess I write for two reasons,
to remind myself of blessings that abound if I just open my eyes wide...
and to share things I love and find inspiring so that other may be reminded too!


 
And maybe just maybe, if for no one else, my boys and my grandbabes; might have a bit of me documented in time, to read if they choose or when they can.  Just in case, what I love and cherish somehow blossoms in whom they become.

All this to say, thanks to those who take the time to read!  I am blessed that you stop by and I receive your comments with true delight!   There is just something about knowing what I share is truly SHARED!  You are a Gift!
Hoping your March is leading to an abundant and full of grace April!  B 

No comments:

Post a Comment