Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Texas is so fickle…

Just a couple of posts ago I was enjoying the look of Spring in my back yard
 
 
Today, not so much!
 
     
It has been so very nice having what feels like a real winter…I love cold weather, truly I do, just not this drizzly, icy stuff that keeps me cooped up in so many ways… 
 
So I’m hailing Springtime  today; ignoring the inevitable heatwave that will follow!


 
Come on sunshine, I’m ready to plant my garden of GraceReclaimed ideas.....
 
 
And in case you too are anticipating Spring;
 I’m planning to host my
GraceReclaimed Spring Alfresco Sale to get things blooming~
Hope you don't already have plans for April's
first weekend!


 I repeat and hope not to be fick·le ˈfikəl
due to weather this time,

April 5th, 2014,
Mark your busy calendars, pencils please!!
You know Texas~~
 
Gracefully waving to the Sun that shines regardless! B

2 comments:

  1. Another Texan here, understanding how you feel. :)

    Your vignettes and colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey, thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Hope the sun is shining today in your part of Texas!

      Delete