Monday, March 3, 2014

Attending a Blue & White Bash

I love reading design blogs to see others' take on what is beautiful.  And always find it inspiring when bloggers gather to share a like subject. 
Apparently The Pink Pagoda 
hosts a little Blue & White Bash every month….
I can’t believe as much as I love my blue and white, it’s taken me this long to stumble upon this gathering~
 
Thought I’d join the party for once and hope I can contribute something worthwhile.
So here goes…I’m crashing, well, not really…it’s an open invite for all design loveths!!


Old library shelves built in the 1940's, updated with a little burlap backing!
Just don't look too closely though, a typical middle of the night project I did before one of my Trunk Shows, using a coat of white paint as adhesive (but it worked!)
 
My little Grace Reclaimed study here on Epps  and a couple of other shots from around the lovely old girl!
 

Wall color in both rooms is SW Austere Gray,
a great soft graygreenblue!

 
Did you know that blue is supposed to calm curb the appetite 
Perfect palette for a dining room!
Especially in my case….you’d think I’d be skinny by now~
 

Speak to the Israelites and say to them: Make fringes on the edges of your clothing for all time. Have them put blue cords on the fringe on the edges.  This will be your fringe. You will see it and remember all the Lord’s commands and do them. Then you won’t go exploring the lusts of your own heart or your eyes. In this way you’ll remember to do all my commands. Then you will be holy to your God.

Numbers 15:38-40 CEB
 
I keep praying the blue will remind me not to lust for chocolate....just kidding!
If you haven't guessed by now,
Of all God's wonderful colors, blue is my favorite!
Have a gracefully blue day, B
 
And take time to look at all the wonderful contributors to
 

 

9 comments:

  1. Love all of your blue and white!

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found The Bash -- thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If blue makes you stop wanting chocolate be sure and let me know. A day isn't complete in my life without chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your blue and white. I didn't know blue was supposed to curb one's appetite. '-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sarah. I read it somewhere, so far, my guests just seem to go for seconds and linger...so I'm good with that! Love your blue and white as well!

      Delete
  5. Love your blue and white! My dishes are blue and white, it hasn't helped losing weight! :)

    ReplyDelete