Monday, March 17, 2014

A Gracefull "Glas" Day to You!

May I share some "luck" and some love today?

A great green "lucky" find!
 
I have been searching high and low for a natural jute rug; ever since last fall when I made a road trip to Pottery Barn Outlet with my partner in crime, Robin. 
We were doing some redesigning over at her place and she needed a couple of new rugs!
We got some great deals(worth a road trip to San Marcos, Tx).  Came home with at least 3, one of which I wanted if she decided against it….just my luck, she didn’t!
Anyway, we all know there is a reason for everything.   Almost six months and quite a bit of patience later I just purchased this steal from World Market! 



It is nothing but perfect! The color is Agave, a luscious silvery gray blue green. In addition, it is soft on the feet...
Exactly what my room needed!


 And the price, well let’s just say it is the absolute cheapest 9x12 jute rug I’ve come across in forever! 
At 50% off, it was only $184.00
(price varies a bit depending on color, but still a bargain) 

 
  It also comes in Natural & Charcoal….
Don’t wait, Sale ends today!   No paid ad here!
This size is only on line, but you can order from one of their stores and save the delivery charge, just sayin!
 
Now for the Love....
Two bloggers I adore for very different reasons…
One,
 Grammy Nominated, Dove Award Winning Music Producer, studio singer and songwriter,
is just down right inspirational, putting it mildly!
His latest post, Why Not You??

Me, myself, I was needing a swift kick in the pants!
(Please take time to read it, you might feel a little boot yourself!)
 

The other,
Sherry Hart, a creative, inspirational and hilarious designer, in that order! She always makes me laugh!
 
Just suffice it to say, I wait “not so patiently”
for each & every one of their posts!
 
  So….today I’m feeling extremely blessed, creative and inspired!
And if I believed in luck, lucky!
 
May God's gracious green earth open up to you today!
Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends!
B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment