Monday, February 10, 2014

And then there were three....a blog for my brother

 
Happy Birthday big D,
My brother, exceptional man, Dad and soon to be PawPaw!
Before this girl was a beautiful Mommy to Be
 
A stunning Bride,
 
Wedding Photography by the beautiful Brittany Dawson
 
She was my brother’s baby girl....
 
 
I have been blessed through the past many years to watch her grow into the most perfect young lady, teacher and wife. 
 The last couple of years, I have been able to share in some of her most special moments, beginning with the honor of being  her wedding floral and design stylist!
(pictures promised a while back, here they are)
again thanks to Brittany Dawson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But words alone cannot express the joy it has been to witness
this guy, my brother...be her Daddy!
Believe me, he is a self taught shining example of a what a father is truly supposed to be!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations PawPaw to be,
You have my love and utmost respect for what you have accomplished with your girls!
You are a gracious Man!
Your sister, and I am not adopted, B
 
And of course we have to include Stacy's handsome husband and Dad to be Josh, he's a keeper!
 
Look like someone you know??We are all amazed at his resemblance to my baby, Garrison!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. I have always admired your big brother .. and yes! Garrison has an older twin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I was stuck on Josh's picture because I could not believe how much he and Garrison look alike then I read your comment. Wow, that is really amazing glad they're so handsome.

    ReplyDelete