Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fa~la~la~ing!


A little Lad and Lass showed up this weekend…
to stay with me! 

 After our usual breakfast at Spuddy’s Donut Diner, I had some much needed help decking my halls, well...

my tree, anyway!!! 

A little fun and silliness,
a little ornament hoarding
 
just a little BeBe fa la la!


And she’s done! 
Then we were off to an Incredible Pizza Birthday Party for more merry making….

 Whew!!!!! I can’t think of a better way to spend a cold and rainy Saturday, than with the population of Conroe at a sticky floored, buffet aroma(ed), ticket giving game venue.  Just waiting in the line to get our spider ring and hand clappers was a blast!  All sarcasm aside, we enjoyed watching them have fun!!  Nothing better….
Add to that some gay apparel posing, blazing yules, a little robot coloring, hello kitty purse making, and you’ve got the Yuletide Treasure of a Jolly Grand weekend!  
Oh yeah, we saw Frozen....adorable with a big ole A!
 What did I do before them?

 

Now, on to the rest of the fa la la ing!
 This week’s list:
    1. Finish Decorating and uh, clean…….
    2. GraceReclaimed SideDoor Sale Friday Night
    (if  it’s not raining)
    3. Shop….oh good gracious, I’ve only just begun!
    4. Bake (It’s always on my list, just never happens!)
    5.no 1. Pray and Enjoy every minute of it!
Remember, Live in the moment;
each and every one enjoy, cherish and be thankful for!
(Sticky floors and all) 
So many others are not making lists or even thinking of baking, shopping or planning time with loved ones…They are just trying to get through a day, an illness, or even something more tragic! 
So please keep them in your prayers, lift them up and be thankful, giving and gracious! 
Especially a little boy named Bryce, please pray for a miracle, God knows the one..... 
 
1Timothy 2:1 ESV
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,  
Graciously thankful for healthy grandchildren
and prayerfull, B

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how they grow so fast! They're so very cute, B. I know you enjoy them so. All of mine will be here Christmas Eve day to stay for Santa's visit and Christmas dinner. My heart is so happy knowing they will be under my roof Christmas morning. I hope you're over your bug. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know. What an exciting plan, I know you all will have so much fun! Feeling much better thanks. Love to you all!

      Delete