Thursday, November 28, 2013

Graciously Blessed and Greatful...


I am blessed today to be spending Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad’s home with many of our extended family.
Yes it’s a little crowded, a little wild and a little loud,
but in that quiet moment just before our meal begins,
 the day’s true meaning sets in. 
As my Dad speaks to God for us all,
thanking Him for all He has given
and asking His blessings on each of us;
I am reminded what I am truly thankful for.  
It is a family of wonderfully different people,
 living in different places, walking different paths,
 loving each other in different ways,
but loving none the less! 
A gift that I have learned never to take for granted!

 
 On Thanksgiving Day and Always,
 
May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord be kind and gracious to you; May the Lord look on you with favor and give you peace.  Numbers 6:24~26
 
Most sincerely and In His gracious care, Belinda
 
P.S.  Happy Birthday to my sweet St. Philip!!
 
P.P.S.   GraceReclaimed Sale….Saturday, Nov 30th, 10-1
              Invite and gift winners announcement to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment