Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DARE I Cry Sale One More Time!!!


Thinking, thinking, thinking…
Open, Open, Open…
Maybe, Maybe, Maybe….

I’m cleaning up after my GR Pity Party, well not really...
 I’ve had a lot of distractions; when it rains, it pours! 
Client work to get done before Thanksgiving,
Leaking roof (a new spot),
Teenager with a car not running,
and still, all this stuff to find a place for!!
Soooo....
Since my GraceReclaimed SideDoor Shop is overflowing
 and the weatherman says sun is coming; 
the end of the week is supposed to be beautiful.  
I've been thinking about yelling Sale one more time!!








Any shoppers out there? 
Let me know which day you’d prefer! 
FRIDAY OR SATURDAY??
Comment on the blog, so I’ll know what day works! 
And because I'm counting my blessings, so thankful for all of you loyal clients and followers, I’m giving gifts away to:
One NEW GraceReclaimed blog follower!
One commenter on the GraceReclaimed blog!
And one commenter on the GraceReclaimed Post on facebook!
Then I’ll cry SALE one more time and look forward to seeing you all!
 
Who knows, I might even talk my friends and cohorts into dragging their stuff over as well!
 
Just call me gracefully crazy, b

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, If you are talking about this Friday or Saturday I truly wish I was going to be here! I'm so sorry that I will miss out. I do hope that you'll have a successful time. And, if you decide to wait and do the next Friday or Saturday, let's say Dec. 6/7, (no influence here but trying) I'll be ALL over it!! haha!! Good luck!!! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being the first to post Peggy, wish I could push it to next week, but heading to Dallas with the Grandkids....Gaylord Christmas! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. You know your Mom will be there no matter if it's Friday, Saturday, Rainy, Sunny.!!!!! Thats what
    Moms are for----- to support their children and love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally NEVER venture out to shop on Black Friday, but after looking at all of these pictures, I'm feeling inspired! Friday or Saturday both work for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've inspired you "I normally Never", but if you include your name, I can put you in the drawing for the gift! Your comment shows up as anonymous...but so glad either day works!

      Delete
  4. Friday please! I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting "Friday Please", but you didn't sign your name......so I don't know what name to put in the drawing for gift. On BlogSpot, your comment shows up as anonymous unless you have a google account....???? not sure why, but if you could come back and tell me who you are, you might just get a gift!!!! Still trying to decide the day!

      Delete
  5. Belinda,
    I will come either day -- am completely flexible and looking forward to seeing your treasures! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    Lorel Hohl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaning towards Saturday Lorel, so glad you want to stop by! I'll be posting exact time soon! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to your sweet family as well!

      Delete