Tuesday, November 19, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed~7th&8th

If you receive this blog post by email, be sure to click on the link at bottom for the full post.
(One of these days, I'll figure this site out and save you some clicking!)
 
One the 7th and 8th Day of GraceReclaimed,
St. Philip is barely speaking to me!
 
 Just kidding 
 
If you know the man personally,
you know why Philip is preceded by Saint!
He does keep looking at me like I’m crazy though!!
 
Oh My Lands…I’m beginning to think he’s on to something~
And as you can tell, this daily blog thing is more than I can handle!
Here’s the dirt on day 7 and 8!
My hands have literally been covered in dirt and paint to be exact; I’d show you a picture of my nails, but you’d be disgusted!  Not typing friendly, for sure!
Yes, this is how I roll, last minute, ADHD design.  I just can’t help myself.
Just a small peek of the last couple of days' mess!



Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,  

I'm all over the place...it will be worth coming to the show,
just to see what I manage to finish!
And if St. Philip is really still speaking to me!

Just one thing I ask....please pray for great weather!!
I'd hate to think I got this dirty for nothing....
Gracefully but creatively filthy, B

No comments:

Post a Comment