Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed

On the 1st Day of GraceReclaimed, St. Philip said to me....Carols already???
Who needs to whistle while you work, especially when there is beautiful Christmas music at hand!
I will not apologize!
Yes, it's like Christmas around here, literally!
...I’m surprised every time I open a box in my storage closet garage.  Oh, the things I have….but just forgot about!
St. Philip is elated, I’m clearing out of “his” space!
Anyway, here’s a peek of some of the things I’m working on.  The old girl got a new vintage milk paint coat in Weathered Wood.  Hopefully her dress will come together in time for the show…Just 11 more days, plenty of time, I keep telling myself!!!
 
reclaimed XL wood crests....thank you pottery barn & St. Philip
& grapevine mounts dressed for any mantle!
 
Please come by for an afternoon of beautiful weather and beautiful shopping!  Some talented friends of mine are now participating!  But I'm not name dropping just yet!
Lots to see and buy!
Grace and Christmas love be with you!  B

No comments:

Post a Comment