Friday, November 22, 2013

12 Days of GraceReclaimed~10th&11th, Yes it is RAINING, BUT!!


On the 10th   and 11th day of GraceReclaimed, It is raining and St. Philip is being very quiet!
You see, he knows me well.  And the dreary weather forecast, the house full of stuff, the commitment to friends participating and to you my friends and guests for a great Tag Sale is getting a little stressfull………………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was so hoping for a beautiful November day (what was I thinking, AlFresco?) but it’s not happening; what IS happening… the Tag Sale is moving to Sunday! 
 
The sun is supposed to peek out and yes it will be chilly, but I say it will be ideal holiday shopping weather! Don’t you just hate it, when you have to wear shorts and flip flops to Christmas shop!  So put on your boots and that beautiful winter coat you almost never get to wear in Texas, cause God is turning the air down!!! Yay!
 

SEE!!!

 

 

   And speaking of Christmas shopping, have you made your wish list???
Peek of the day!   
 

 

PLEASE JOIN US ON SUNDAY
If the rain stops for a bit, we'll be out with grace and bells on!
 
But stay tuned....hoping not to have to change the date again;
I've got to clear my house for upcoming celebrations and Christmas decorating,
so I'm determined to have this GraceReclaimed Sale!!!
 
My Christmas Wish list starts with a beautiful day to share with friends!
And my prayer is that you all will bear with me...
 
A little damp but trying to be gracefully thankful for rain, 
 B

P.S.  In the midst of all this stress, I wanted to share something I am so thankful for...
last night, spent with great friends, Shelly & Duane,
enjoying a
Songtelling Night at Main Street Crossing in Tomball

http://mainstreetcrossing.com/ 
Featuring Kevin Welch, beautiful singer songwriter...
just too good for words!

                                     http://www.kevinwelch.com/

If you are looking for something different and fun to do, this is it.  Happens every third Thursday of the month with a different talented artist each time. 
Come join us! I highly recommend it!!

Sorry for the long extended post, but this is great reading weather isn't it!!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment