Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This little light of mine....

I had the pleasure of hosting my tiny Quinn’s 2nd birthday party this weekend!

 Couldn’t wait to show you the fun we had.  I am an overflowingly proud Bebe!

She was the highness of the day, walking around seemingly more than just 2.  It is so interesting to watch a tiny girl growing in comparison to rough and tumble boys.  She was adorable to say the least.  Her beautiful Mom made her birthday frock and awesome food for all , then gave me decorating carte blanche.  Michelle was so sweet to let me gush and do, since I’ve never had the chance to pink it up before!
Dad procured a bouncy castle for all the little ones to burn off energy and God provided gorgeous weather for all to enjoy a January afternoon outside!



Love & Light  X 1000 
Children are just a reminder of God’s Love and Light.

Lately when Quinn walks in my door, she runs to me and calls my name. 
I have to admit sweeping her up in my arms is one of the best feelings ever. 
Makes me realize what God must feel when His children run to Him & call His name!  
 

The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.
Proverbs 18:10 NLT
 
Just think of it and remind yourself how much you are blessedly loved!
Shine in  His arms!
Joyfully shining, b

No comments:

Post a Comment