Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Phoebe Grace….or just Gracie


Latest addition to the Shaw family…she was a bit of a surprise…in a round about way!

You see, a sweet friend’s Mama Yorkie, Daisy, gave birth to Phoebe Grace and her sister on November 10th ,one promised to her son and Phoebe promised to another friend; but after much deliberation and the unexpected adoption of a stray, that friend was unable to give this little one a home, so guess who said yes………

And we are having a “splendid time”, between the puddles! If you know me, you know I’ve never been much of a “house dog” person…OH, I’ve attempted it a couple of times, an unavoidable life experience with boys!

Just never fared very well, not the dogs, me! But at this mellow (right!) age, I have been thinking about it quite a bit and just felt the need to care for something tiny and sweet that doesn’t talk back!

Genesis 1:26    Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

 or wees on rugs! 

See GRACIE, God says I’m in charge!

So far she has been a delight. She is quick, smart, loves her big brothers and the grand babies! I’d say she’s a keeper. Who knows, I might even become one of those “dog purse” carrying women.

Oh my goodness, Save Me!

Just waiting for the day I can put a bow in Gracie’s hair, you knew it was inevitable!

Not so Joyfully walking around with paper towel in hand, b

No comments:

Post a Comment