Monday, July 12, 2010

7thJoy WorkBox

Thanks so much for jumping on the 7thJoy Wagon and following me here!!
July 12, 2010 STATUS…Back on track and into a new creative direction!

As I celebrated my birthday, I decided it was time for a change!
I love change; in fact I have gotten quite used to it in the past 53 years.
Oh the stories I could tell, but that’s another blog altogether!!
I’ve realized there hasn’t been much, if any, change around here of late!
Not of my own making, anyway!
Well, get ready, here comes my version of change!

Changing direction, changing colors, changing B

And I figured, if I said it to all of you, I’d be forced to make it!
Don’t you love accountability??

So now it’s just me, my little wagon of ideas & determination…
And you, my friends, to share them with!!
The only Ville I’ll be working on is the one I share with two messy teenagers and the continuously transient St. Philip. If you’re game, I’d love your company as I bejewel my new workspace, preparing for my journey back to creativity. And along the way as I post & share the changes, of course your comments will make the journey that much more rewarding! Plus I’ll know you’re still holding on and haven’t fallen off the wagon.

It should be an interesting trip, hope my tires have a few more miles on them!
Only JOY to Follow! b

From the fruit of her lips a woman is filled with good things as surely as the work of her hands rewards her.
Proverbs 12:14 NIV

Except of course to BLOG....

No comments:

Post a Comment