Monday, July 12, 2010

7thJoy Blogett of the day!!!

Thanks to all my family and great friends for making last week a great birthday week!
My St. Philip for tickets to see Sara Hickman in concert!
My Mom, for making me the first birthday cake I've had in a long time!
My Sis and her annual funny-but-not birthday cards~
QueenP for breakfast and an almost private movie viewing, darn those crashers!
Melanie, you're too kind!  Flowers at my door, the sweet surprise of the day!
All the personal notes, calls and special emails!
My dear daughter-in-law for making me a personalized cake version of my favorite candy bar!
And the most precious of all, my little man Jackson singing happy birthday to his BeBe last night!
A special week it was!
Yours, in God's gracious care, And ever-loving, Wife, Friend, Mother, BeBe or Just B

And not forgetting, Darlene at http://www.dirtroadheaven.blogspot.com/ for my own personal birthday blog!!!
Now I may go down in history as part of DRH.....lyb

No comments:

Post a Comment