Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Beginning to look alot like....


Have yourself a merry little….
Christmas time is here….

I KNOW IT’S EARLY! Everywhere, Halloween candy is 50% off, Texas fall leaves have barely started to turn, and the “Holiday” displays, ads and sales have already arrived….
I hear people complain, my goodness, Already??!!

I have to laugh, because as soon as I put my Jack-o-Lanterns in their box, I drag out my Christmas CD’s and begin my musical mental preparation for the season. A season that I cherish, just because it seems to bring out the love and caring that should flow from us year round!

I love this time of year and as far as I’m concerned it always goes by too fast…so I say “don’t be ashamed, start early, enjoy every last minute you can squeeze out of it!”

This Christmas, celebrate the love that we received by the mere birth of a tiny baby! Take time to remember every detail of how it all came to pass. Let us be filled with the spirit and reminded again of why God sent his precious Son Jesus that blessed night in Bethlehem!
To teach us to Love…to show us the way!
God's gift of JOY to the WORLD!

Tyler Ross Abbott, born November 6, 1981. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON, You are my JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment