Sunday, September 20, 2009

God's Timing - My Gifts

God’s timing - My gifts...

a sleeping boy at home on BeBe’s pillows and dreaming of our special little gift to come!
With each passing day, this little boy grabs stronger my heart.

Just the way he swings his little arms when he walks and hearing him call us by name, Spuddy (Philip), Caquae (Cameron), Ninny (Garrison), and Lyla (our dog, Skyler). I can only imagine how much fun we will have when our home is filled with the JOYofJackson and his little shadow.
We are waiting for the surprise of finding out boy or girl (something to look forward to) and just praying everyday that Mom and baby stay healthy and strong! In the times that surround our family, it is these two who again remind me of God’s wonderful plan and what is truly important in life. Not to mention, filling our home with fun and laughter, watching my boys (his uncles) share and teach, play and "boss"….It’s all just simple sweet living. I am today, so thankful for God’s timing because just when I doubt him or worry about that “timing”, he shows me the reason and I am blindsided by his love. With all the worry that comes from the current events of our life, we can be distracted to the point of giddiness just anticipating Jackson at the door and looking forward to baby to come!
Thank you God for your unfathomable timing, I will never doubt you again…I pray!
Can I get an AMEN, Yes says my family!!!!

b



No comments:

Post a Comment