Friday, September 25, 2009

Gifts too much to Blog about! PROOF


Proof
God answers if we just give him time….my daughter-in-law is perfect proof positive! When my first son was born, I was more prepared for a girl, just thought “by myself” I could do better with a girl. I didn’t know how to throw a baseball, never baited my own hook, had watched many years of football (being in the drillteam) but couldn’t tell you the difference between offense and defense. We’ll God knew better and gave me Tyler, what a blessing!
OH, I did OK, well, he did OK! He was an exceptional son and miraculously endured my emotional, overprotective, over expectant momisms. He has grown into a wonderful man, caring husband, now father and determined Engineer-to-be. Add to all those blessings, now he is married to that daughter I always wanted. She too is an exceptional wife and mother, caring and fruitful, beautiful and talented. Plus, she always makes me feel like I have something worth sharing and she too endures my emotional, overprotective…
well you get the idea; all those things that made me a better mother to boys
(they just ignore it), than girls!

I celebrate her today, her birthday. She gives me such JOY!
Happy Birthday to Michelle, God’s Daughter gift to me!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment