Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friends...

Still!!!
My friends have always been few, but forever. The best of them have traveled with me through many seasons of life, loved me through them and loved me anyway. I think that is the way God planned true friendship. And I celebrate their being in my path at the right time or my being in theirs for that matter. No matter where our paths lead us or how many miles are between us, we always find our way back to the spot where that closeness is centered, at home with each other. As time passes (don’t remind me of how much!)…I’m amazed at the twists and turns of each path, the changes they cause in our individual places and views of the world. But with each step taken in a different direction, the fewer steps it seems to take to get back to where we began. It's a fact that our stride gets shorter and slower as we age, maybe that is so we won’t have as many steps to take to get home!
Happy Birthday Carolyn Funk Floyed, hope you are slowing down JOYFULLY!
b

No comments:

Post a Comment