Monday, September 28, 2009

Cards of a Different Persuasion!






Cards of a different persuasion!


Birds of a feather…flock preciously on cards!
When God hands you Lemons…make Card-em-ade!
Mother Mary may I…put you on a card!
Aging gracefully does not include a toe ring…
Card anyone?

Yes I know that is not the way it goes…and I know God does not hand us lemons, unless we need them! So I’m making lemonade…well cards!
This transitional period in our lives has caused a great swell of creativeness around here. Maybe is it just that it is easier to escape to my “sewing closet” than face the current inhabitant of my shop!
Yes, Mr. P has set up shop in my shop!
With that said, 7thJoy is now taking on a new endeavor, Handmade Cards!
Enjoy the view, the insides are the best, gives me license to be caddy!
And sometimes inspirational, but always fun!
Soon to be the newest item on our 7thJoy website and our Etsy.com shop by the same name, Check us out! We’d love to sell you something….
Enjoy the last few days of September, it’s almost Christmas….
Blessing is enough, b

No comments:

Post a Comment