Thursday, July 23, 2009

In this Life


“Our lives gradually becoming brighter and more beautiful as God enters our lives and we become like him” (2 Corinthians 3:18b MSG).
My life became brighter almost 17 yeas ago, when this man entered into it. I can honestly say that he is more like Christ than any person I have ever met. Trust me, he is no God, he is a simple, sometimes goofy, normal guy who is devoted to his family and is proof that good and godly men do still exist! It is not his knowledge of the Bible or his strict beliefs or practices that make him Godly; it is merely the pure unconditional love he shows us that make him godlike! Almost always patient, hardly ever demanding, and absolutley never expects more than he is willing to give or do himself. He is dealing today with a crisis, something that may take all his strength and more. If I can only be that more! But he is handling it with the enormous strength, calm and resolve that I have seen in him throughout our years together. As our family depends on God for our future, we pray and trust that God will shine on him because he is truly a man after God's own heart! A man who fills my heart and life with, you guessed it, JOY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you .. more than you know .. and always have you in my prayers. Much love!

    ReplyDelete